Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Birthday

hi, wats up? I couldnt write about my b-day cuz my mom wouldnt let me. so I will write about it 2day. I went 2 the hospital at 6, and I brang the cake. i saw my mom and we talked for a little. she also cried. then my dad set up the table and we all saw the cake. it was a chocolate chip cake. (I no i told u many times! :).) my mom and I hold the knife 2gether, and every1 started 2 sing. as tat happened we cut the cake. my dad said aww man i couldnt bring the camera. I had an idea. I told him u have a camera in ur celephone. so my bro took the celephone, but b4 we cut the cake he took a pic. he said awww man the cake didnt come out good. I cried in my thoughts. so then my dad gave out pieces of cake. we ate and my dad wanted 2 give it some pieces 2 nurses. tat reminded me 2 give it 2 my nurse friend named, Dana. but I asked another nurse and he said she went home. I knew the reason y. later on my mom had 2 take a cat scan. we went to c her and stay outside. then I bought bubble gum, water, and chips. I ate it and then my mom came out. she went 2 her room and i was man hot. I took off my sweater and I was being a show-off cuz I said to every1 tat it was my b-day. later on I put m sweater on. o btw, we had 2 wear some clothes! lol. some yellow clothes. it was called a gown. and then we took off the gown and said bye 2 my mom. I was sad nobody gave me presents but my dad and this girl named, Emma, in my class. ok, tat was enough! so, g2g bye.

4 comments:

Fin said...

Happy birthday!!

Leon said...

Nice birthday story Salwa! Thanks for sharing.

Salwa said...

np

Salwa said...

thx