Thursday, December 22, 2005

my mom

yo, wat up? i wanna all tel ya somethin. wel......i dont think ya really care, but i found out like in october or november about this sad story. the site is: http://universalbuddy.tripod.com/story.htm. omg! i cried! because she is 13 she has bad luck! it is a really sad story! it has lots of parts! wow! i wanna no the song. it is nice. omg, i have tears in my eyes.

yay! my mom is coming baq Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i dont have 2 go 2 my cousin's house, but tomorrow sat. n sun. tho. its been like 2 or 1 month my mmom has been in the hospital. i just talked to my mom and there was another call. my mom said she was going to hang up and she did. i wanted 2 talk 2 her but no. o wel.....sigh. i have a party tomorrow. i just gotta bring a bottle of water or juice. i think i am gonna bring juice. but i will tell my dad for water.

kk, bye.

1 comment:

Leon said...

Woo hoo! Your mom is coming home! Quick, clean up the house! :)