Sunday, October 16, 2005

Blog Slut

Dear Blogger, I have been unfaithful to you.

We have been going together for over a year. You made me feel wanted again after Diaryland kicked me out. During our time together I never looked at another host except to peek at that Typepad chit who insists on getting paid for companionship. I have stayed at your side even though you became tempermental and lazy. I was faithful even when you ignored me. Until now.

My friend Lou told me about Wordpress. I then found a free Wordpress host. My lust for exploration got the best of me and I lost control. I dated another blog host. I am not sure if you will forgive me or whether this will end our relationship. I just wanted to be honest with you.

Update: I wrote this in December of last year Blogger dear and my last post was in April 2005. I only dropped in there this morning because 'Braindance' (my old site at Blogsome) gets lonely and sends the occasional comment to get moderated. I thought I had turned that feature off.

So friend Blogger I am not being unfaithful. I am just telling the b**ch where to go and cutting my ties

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Nice post title.

Leon said...

Haha - yeah.