Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sporty Leon

I wasn't a into sports as a kid and definately not a jock. I did manage to participate occasionally and even won trophies once or twice.

Sports In which I won something.

Hockey - First place trophy (team) - I was 7 or 8 and still learning to skate.:)

Dog Racing - First place - Single dog race. I was 10. The trophy sits on my dresser.

Driving (car rally) - second - This was in Highschool.

Sports I could play.

Soccer, Road hockey, Badminton.

Sports I was bad at.

Baseball, baseball, and yes the hated game of baseball. I also never learned to swim very well.

What sports were you good/bad at? Write a post like this one if you want.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I was on a bowling team when I was much younger. We got second place among the other teams. I played basketball for one year when I was in 5th grade. We got a trophy, but I'm pretty sure everyone else did too. A couple years ago I started playing golf. I don't play too often now, which could explain why I'm not too good at it.