Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year - Blog Party



Welcome to our New Year's Blog Party. We invited some of our friends along to blog about the holiday. Check out the posts written by participants and leave a comment. Have a Happy New Year too!

Year Crossing Memories - by Shogun

AdiĆ³s '05 - by Stephen

THE YEAR IN REVIEW 2005
by Steve

Happy New Year!!!! by Salwa

New Year Party (hosted by 2lazy2blog) by Quinn

Happy New Year! by Shahid

Happy New Year by Sudman

My New Year's (Eve) Fire by Leon

Happy New year! by Men. You can comment here (in English) in the Dutch version of the blog.

2005: Year in review by Fintan

3 comments:

Steve said...

http://www.shox101.blogspot.com/

Leon said...

Don't forget to read the posts and leave comments! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a first tyme user, cause I'm not tu compter savvy. And I don't have any idea what these blog things are for, but i always like tu voice my option where ever i can at that given time of now.
Dub is me and hardcore is my religion, beyond that my lodge is tha sub-anti-unculture oft da greatfuly dead with the spirt in Zub, tha pimp of wisedumb anfnowledge.