Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Good 'Experiment'

I have been wondering about my blogs lately. What was working and what wasn't. I play with lots of ideas and experiment with lots of blogs. This blog began because both Sam and I had things we liked to post that didn't fit our blogs. Shahid joined us and then other members did also.

We tried many different things here and some worked and some didn't. Mostly we just popped in occasionally to say hi and post something interesting. We don't hear from some members for a while but that's okay. We aren't too strict about rules here.

Today was fun because Josh posted an interesting link and 'The Masta' (aka Billy) became our newest member.

Today we have fifteen members. Over 300 posts have been written since we began 8 months ago.

I don't think we are an experiment any more. :) Thanks everyone.

---

P.S. If you haven't browsed our members' blogs recently please do so. You may find something interesting to read.

No comments: