Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Personal DNA

I took the Personal DNA survey like Shahid did and found it interesting. I came out as a Benevolent Idealist. The test is easy to take and makes you think but I found some things I didn't like.

  • It uses Shockwave Flash and I found the usual problem of unreadable fonts in Firefox/Linux. In Windows using IE I had no problems.
  • The test doesn't tell you you need to allow cookies. It just refuses to continue.
  • The default script causes problems with Blogger and loads really slow.


There was a lot of information but basically I try to be nice and I am not always practical.

Benevolent - If you want to be different:

You spend a lot of time taking care of others, but don't forget to take care of yourself!

Sometimes you can get overcommitted, and when you sacrifice spending time with those close to you, it can make them feel unimportant.

Idealist - If you want to be different:

You take time to explore your own thoughts and ideas, but this experience would only be heightened if you opened yourself up even more to others' ideas.

Your faith in yourself and your lifestyle is well-founded, but the occasional foray into the unknown might broaden your perspective and help you see things differently.

--

Interesting ideas.

No comments: