Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Header Experiments

I have been experimenting with modifying the new Blogger templates and have found some interesting things. I will do a write up in BBD about it.

The contest winning header by Fintan is now in our footer. The usual minima-template header is above the posts for now in case i want to put it back without reinstalling the template.



The header being used now won second place in our contest. It was created by Stephen. I wanted to check it out and try it. It is a nice logo.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Ack...I haven't even looked at this since I first did it. Its funny though how I see more mistakes now after getting more design experience...and it hasn't really been that long.

Leon said...

Hehe - well that's what experience brings. 'Course you could design another one. :)