Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wringer

The book "Wringer" by Jerry Spinelli is about a boy (Palmer) who has pigeon for a pet. All of his friends are wringers except him. Palmer doesn't want to be a wringer. His pigeons' name is Nipper. None of Palmer's friends know that he has a pigeon. But if they did; R.I.P Nipper. Palmer has to try his best so Nipper won't make Palmer's friends suspicious. This is an awesome book. This book made me feel real excited because I didn't know if Nipper would survive or not. I liked this book because this book is really interesting. I wanted to know what crazy things Palmer would do to keep his secret. In the end, Nipper goes to a place where people wring pigeons. The rest is in the book.

(Sorry Leon, I don't have internet at home so I thought if I just publish this post right now, I won't have to worry about the date and stuff. I'm at someone's house right now. Sorry! I hope it's ok.)

Sorry guys, forgot the date!

No comments: